Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Dream Big or Go Home...

The sun is just coming up over the horizon. It looks as though it will be a clear and sunny day for Seahawks parade in downtown Seattle. Today is also the first of my last three days of working a real job. I feel so relieved saying that.

The vision I have for myself - to complete a book - is an exciting prospect, however a most uncomfortable path to walk down. The "I don't know" and "how do I" list is so long it scares me to point of not even wanting try. At the same time I know if I don't give myself wholeheartedly to this vision, I might regret it later (and that is one of the worst feelings of all). Here's to following a dream, wherever that path might lead.

In the words of Ellen Johnson Sirleaf, "If your dreams do not scare you, they are not big enough."